1. Information published on Ferrari Exchange
The website https://ferraripay.exchange/ (hereinafter, referred to as the "Website") provides information and contents of a general nature. In no way the Website owners or contributors are responsible for the actions, decisions, or other behavior taken or not taken by you in reliance upon the Website.
The Website may contain translations from the English version of the content available on the Website. These translations are provided only as a convenience. In the event of any conflict between the English language version and the translated version, the English language version shall take precedence. If you notice any inconsistency, please report them on firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Risks related to the use of cryptocurrencies
The Website will not be responsible for any losses, damages or claims arising from events falling among the following five categories:
(1) Mistakes made by the user of any cryptocurrencies-related software or service, e.g., forgotten passwords, payments sent to wrong cryptocurrencies addresses, and accidental deletion of wallets.
(2) Software problems of the Website and/or any cryptocurrencies-related software or service, e.g., corrupted wallet file, incorrectly constructed transactions, unsafe cryptographic libraries, malware affecting the Website and/or any cryptocurrencies-related software or service.
(3) Technical failures in the hardware of the user of any cryptocurrencies-related software or service, e.g., data loss due to a faulty or damaged storage device.
(4) Security problems experienced by the user of any cryptocurrencies-related software or service, e.g., unauthorized access to users' wallets and/or accounts.
(5) Actions or inactions of third parties and/or events caused by third parties, e.g., bankruptcy of service providers, information security attacks on service providers, and fraud conducted by third parties.
4. Risks to the user
Those who wish to use cryptocurrencies must expect strong price variations. Buying/depositing cryptocurrencies can cause the loss of capital both in the short and long term. The information published on the site cannot guarantee that cryptocurrency owners cannot lose their capital.
5. Compliance with tax obligations
The users of the Website, based on their tax domicile, are solely responsible to determinate if any taxes apply to their cryptocurrencies transactions. The Website owners or contributors are NOT responsible for determining, calculating and payng the taxes that apply to cryptocurrencies transactions.
6. The Website stores, sends, and receives cryptocurrencies
The Website stores, sends or receives the user’s cryptocurrencies. Any transfer of cryptocurrencies occurs within the decentralized network of the user’s blockchain, and not on the Website.
7. No warranties
The Website is provided on an "as is" basis without any kind of warranties regarding the Website and/or any content, data, and/or services provided on the Website.
8. Limitation of liability
Unless otherwise required by law, in no event the Website owners or contributors will be liable for any damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, impossibility of use, loss of profits, or loss of data arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Website.
The user of the Website agrees to arbitrate any dispute arising from or in connection with the Website or this disclaimer, except for disputes related to copyrights, logos, trademarks, trade names, trade secrets or patents.
This website is subject to the UK regulations. The competent law court is in London.